Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another try at Mixed Media

Tonight I think I got as much paint on ME as I did the canvas! I still have yet to figure out how to take a good picture of my art. I did not even have the flash on and I STILL got a glare! Maybe I just need a new camera.

Well, here is my second mixed media painting. I took a couple close ups as well so you could see more details, with less glare. I had lots of fun creating it! (Don't forget to click to enlarge!)




I think I am really going to enjoy exploring the world of mixed media more and more.
Thanks for visiting!
Peace & Love,
Risa







2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Your mixed media painting/collage is beautiful...and I can tell you are having so much fun! Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best yet! I thought at first it was an art map - you know - like deserts & rivers & mountains: The terrain of art. It's beautiful and VERY nicely collaged! You are on a roll & it's wonderful to watch you blossom artistically!

    ReplyDelete