Oh my! I have never received an award before! This is exciting!!!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it: Kristen Hermanny presented me with the award, so thank you Kristen!! Please visit her awesome blog at: http://kardsandklay.blogspot.com/
2)Now, I must list 7 honest things about myself.
1. I work as a computer draftsman, so I draw all day long in the computer, but I can't draw at all by hand! I am practicing to try and get better, though!
2. I love music and collect musical instruments. I have 2 guitars (6 & 12 string acoustic), keyboard, dulcimer, rain drum, and several types of whistles and flutes.
3. I am a cancer survivor. I have 10 years of remission.
4. My father is running for Houston City Council in November.
5. My brother's family lives in New York and I hate that I am missing watching my 2 beautiful nieces grow up.
6. I am thankful for my job, but I really want to stay home and create art all day.
7. I wish I had a happier, more joyful personality so it was easier to make friends.
3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog which I have proudly done!
4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links so here they are listed in alphabetical order: (I am glad it says at least, cause I had trouble picking just 7)
Emily - http://www.blitheandblonde.com/
Gail - http://shabbycottagestudio.blogspot.com/
Jan - http://jandeesthisandthat.blogspot.com/
Judi - http://www.artdolls.info/
Kai - http://celebratingchristmasyearround.blogspot.com/
Linda - http://doorno2.blogspot.com/
Monica - http://girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com/
Nancy - http://nancylefko.blogspot.com/
Pat - http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much to Kristen, and to these bloggers I have listed above for being an insipration to my creativity!
Peace & Love,