Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two New Artist Trading Cards & New Songs

I spent the day in my art room messing around and ended up making a couple new ATC's. Time in the art room is so nice and relaxing... with music playing and endless creativity. It usually feels like I should be creating a lot more in the time I spend, but I guess the process just takes time. I do have one other project I started yesterday as well, but I haven't finished it yet, when I do I will take a picture so I can post it. I haven't quite figured out what it will be.






The ATC below, I set on a black background to take a picture. I like it so much on there, I am thinking of mounting it on black and just hanging it on the wall.





I also changed up my play list of music for my blog. I will have to listen to it a few times before I know I will be keeping it as is, but I hope you like the songs I chose.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace & Love-
Risa



2 comments:

  1. beautiful work Risa!!! love them both...but the heart with wings ....so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are fabulous Risa!! Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete